tirsdag 9. juli 2013

BIG Month Long Besties Of OZ ~ $100 Cash Top Prize Challenge!


In addition to our weekly challenge, we have an exciting month long My-Besties of Oz blog challenge event  over at My Bestie Challenge Blog. Find your Besties of Oz digi stamps here:


We will have 5 winners. We would love for you to spread the word and invite your friends.

Top Prize -$100 cash plus a Guest DT spot (must have paypal acct)
Second place-My-Besties Winter Wonderland CD (will ship International)
Third place- Besties of Oz digi collection (8 digi stamps)
2 Random Draws- 5 My-Besties digis

Must follow these rules to win.
1. Must use a My-Bestie of Oz image
2. Style is Anything Goes (cards, tags, scrapbook page, etc)
3. Top prize to Paypal only
4. sign up for email at top right of page

You can Find ALL the My-Besties Of Oz Digi Stamps for this challenge here, so pop on over and join us!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.