lørdag 14. september 2013

DT Card The Paper Nest Dolls

Hi there! Today I`m going to show you the cutest stamp ever:-) It`s called Tea Time with Teddy from The Paper Nest, and when I saw it, memories from my childhood came popping up into my head. Sweet memories of a happy and playful childhood:-) I love it! Did you ever play like this?

Heres my card:
I have used the digistamp Tea Time with Teddy, and you can find it here. The dies is Quick Kutz - Nesting Doily Circles and Nesting Frame 14, the swirl is Magnolia.

I have colored it with Copics in the following colors:
Skin: E11,21,00,000 - R12,11
Hair: E47,44,43,42,41
Brown; E37,35,33
Pink: RV95,93,91
Teal: BG75,72

 Heres a close up:
I`m entering these challenges:
Copic Marker Europe - Inspirational picture (colors).
4KraftyGirlz - Anything goes.
An Inky Situation - Teddy Bears.
Creative Romance - Punch or Die.
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Anything goes.
Digitally Sweet Challenges - Anything goes.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes.
Wags and Whiskers - Ribbons and Bows.

8 kommentarer:

  1. This is just so pretty with the cutest image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    SvarSlett
  2. What a beauty of a card Eva, I like it very much.
    Hugs from Anita

    SvarSlett
  3. so stunning eva.really sweet image and your details and colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  4. So pretty Eva, gorgeous card, hugs, karenx

    SvarSlett
  5. Lovely card and great colouring Thanks for playing at DSC.
    Hugs Ali x

    SvarSlett
  6. This is soooo sweet! I love your image and the great colors you have used. Such nice embellies too. Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC. Hope you play along with us again soon. Joanne

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Eva! It's Valerie from Paper Nest Dolls! I'm checking out all the entries on the Sister Act Card Challenge blog, and I recognized yours RIGHT AWAY ;) beautiful project, but of course! Thanks so much for crafting with us over at the Sister Act Card Challenge blog, too! See you on FB soon :)

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh this is just adorable, Thanks for sharing at ACR
    HUGZ Feur xxx

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.