mandag 21. oktober 2013

DT Card My Besties US

It`s time for a new challenge over at My Besties US challenge blog. This time the theme is "Use a background stamp" - This was at first a little challenging for me, I did a lot of thinking before I came up with this solution..... simply using a background stamp to make a coffee shop:-) I also stamped up the Eiffel Tower, on my selfmade sky. Description is below.

Heres my project:



And here`s some close-ups:


I have used Little Miss Paris by Sherri Baldy and colored with copics. (listed below).
I made the cloud with a template from Heather at Heathers Hobby Haven and I have used Stormy Sky distress ink from Tim Holtz. The Eiffel Tower (La tour Eiffel) is an old stamp from Magnolia, the coffee shop are digi stamps from Make it Crafty, colored with Copics, the "Awning" ( not sure it`s called that) is selfmade, printed out precolored from my Pc. The table and chairs are small spools from Maya Road. (chairs cut in half). Flowers are from Woc and Storyteller. The fence is from Kort and Godt, and the number is from Tim Holtz. The cobblestone is hand drawn. And the flowervase is just a paperroll, colored with copics.

I have used the following copics:
Skin: E000,00,21,11 - E93 - E04
Brown: E27, 25
Grey: C5,4,3,2,1
Magenta: V05,06
Pink: R81,83,85
Doorhandle: Y28

I`m entering these challenges:
Stampin for the weekend - Anything goes.
FFC#22 - Anything goes.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes.
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes.
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes.
Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything goes.
Hobby Cutz - Anything but a card.
OSAAT - Anything goes.
Scribble and Scraps - Anything goes.
That Craftplace - Colour Pink
The Squirrel and the fox - Pink for breastcancer awareness.
Inkspirational Challenges - Anything goes.
Wordplay Saturday Challenge - Anything.

24 kommentarer:

  1. This is so beautiful Eva...
    Love your lovely scene here.
    I hope I can be there in Paris , sitting on your coffee shop.
    LOL .....
    Hugs,
    Christy

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Eva,

    This is so great, I love it. Looking at your creation, is dreaming of Paris.
    XXX Dorothy

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh wow, this is a wonderful and delightful little scene. One just need to have a seat and take it all in.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh Eva, I love the scene you have created here. I can just imagine myself savouring a coffee in the courtyard of your Paris Cafe. Naturally I'd sit under the awning to enjoy a little shade on your beautiful bright day. Oh, how lovely it is to have the impetus to dream on a wet, grey English day Eva. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)


    SvarSlett
  5. Wooow så stilig )
    Her ligger det mye jobb bak.
    Lekkert.
    Ønsker deg en fin uke
    Klem Connie

    SvarSlett
  6. I had to pop by and take a closer look at this amazing creation. I absolutely love the design and there's so much to take in. It's fantastic!!!

    SvarSlett
  7. Oh la la. Like the 3D style of your card w/ the setting scene. Thank you for entering the OSAAT Ch186 Anything Goes. I see you've met Tim Holtz. I took 2 classes from him and he is amazing. Like TH products. I like his new stamps w/ die sets.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    SvarSlett
  8. Eva, this is very creative and it has lots of yummy details! I love the sky you created with all those fun cumulus clouds (my favorites). Fabulous design and execution! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    SvarSlett
  9. Fabulous creation Eva, so creative, all your planning really came together with this awesome piece of art work :) Thank you so much for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck in the competition :) Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    SvarSlett
  10. Wow, that's a cute project! I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  11. Oh wow! What a STUNNER, Eva! So intricate and detailed. Fantastic!
    Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Regards and "Hugs", Renata (DT)

    SvarSlett
  12. This is an amazing creation. So beautiful and cute and creative. You are amazing Eva.

    SvarSlett
  13. Great project and wonderful coloring. Thanks for linking up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    SvarSlett
  14. Very creative and beautiful!
    Thank you for joining in on the Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge!
    Michelle, dt team

    SvarSlett
  15. Eva such a fabulous scene card thankyou for joining us at our challenge this fortnight at challenges 4 everybody good luck fiona dt. x

    SvarSlett
  16. Great project. Beautiful colours and modelling. Really lovely.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  17. Wow, this is amazing! It looks like it took a lot of time to make! It all is fabulous! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    SvarSlett
  18. Wow amazing creation, so beautiful
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs katie x

    SvarSlett
  19. How fantastic is this project. I love the coffee shoppe!
    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz.
    Nancy,DT

    SvarSlett
  20. Wow amazing and so much work has gone into this i love the coffee shop and the Eiffel tower beautiful. Many thanks for joining us this week and i am looking forward to seeing your creations again. OSAAT Anita DT

    SvarSlett
  21. wow this is stunning! love it! must have taken ages!! thanks for playing at That Craft Place this fortnight in our Pink Challenge!
    hugs Carlyann (DT) xx

    SvarSlett
  22. This is fabulous! Love all the details!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my "anything" word play saturday challenge at My Creative Moments!

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.